CCW Corsair R-Spec TS12
CCW | Corsair TS12 R-Spec - Custom 1-Piece Wheel
The Corsair TS12 R-Spec is CCW's brand new wheel designed for road race use. An evolution of the original Corsair Series, the Corsair R-Spec Series is designed for even lighter weight, while preserving exception strength and fatigue resistance.
Specifically Designed for Track Use, CCW Corsair wheels are the choice for many Pro SCCA and IMSA performance builders. The extended back bell and narrow drop center fit large diameter performance brakes.
Monoblock construction forged from 6061-T6 aluminum results in extremely lightweight forged racing wheels. All designs pass a 3000 lbs. (per wheel) cornering fatigue test load at 300,000 cycles. All wheels are shot peened for exceptional strength boost.
• 1-Piece Monoblock construction
• 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum
• Lighter weight than even the light Corsair Series wheels
• 18" wheels starting under 18lbs, 19" wheels starting under 20lbs!
• Shot peening treatment for additional fatigue and crack resistance
• Big Brake clearance from extended back bell, narrow drop center section
• Superior balance due to the monoblock’s extremely low radial runout factor
• 100% precision CNC machined to your specifications, held to exacting tolerances
• Optional center cap available upon request at time of wheel order
• Standard: Shot Peened, Black Gloss, or Black Matte
• Specialty finishes available, including Polished
Sizes 18x8 to 18x12 | 19x9 to 19x12
Backspacing 4" to 10.6" (Varies by wheel width)
• 4 Lug (PCD 100-130mm)
• 5 Lug (PCD 100-130mm)
• 6 Lug (PCD 100-130mm)
Note: If you aren't sure of the correct spec's for your new custom wheels, enter in the information which you do know (ex: vehicle make, model, and year). A Cedar Performance Product Specialist will contact you after you place your order to discuss your intended application and recommend the best build spec's for your custom wheels.
|CCW | Corsair R-Spec - Available Sizes and Build Specs|
|Size||Profile||Min Backspace||Max Backspace|